Proper disposal of your documents and data is critical in protecting your information. If files and devices are simply thrown out, your private and proprietary information can find its way into the hands of criminals.
Protect your business, employees, and customers with shredding and hard drive destruction services. They will ensure that your information is safely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Augusta Document Shredding Services
Shredding protects your information from being exposed or used with ill-intent. It also keeps you in compliance with privacy laws. Our shredding providers follow all federal and state laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations.
We offer several shredding options to meet the size and frequency of your shredding needs:
- Drop off locations: Best for small shredding projects, available as needed for drop in services.
- Mobile shredding: Best for projects of 100 to 300 pounds of paper, we come to your location and shred onsite.
- Offsite shredding: Best for projects of 300 pounds or more, we will pick up your documents and deliver to an offsite facility for destruction.
Shredding is available on a reoccurring basis with weekly, monthly, and annual service options. You can pair shredding with scanning and storage services to dispose of documents you no longer need. Shredding can help you stay organized, manage retention dates, and clean up the paper clutter in your office.
Augusta Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Identity theft and security breaches are real threats for businesses today. You must take every precaution to protect your data from being recovered and used without authorization. Hard drive shredding and degaussing work to destroy digital data that is stored within your hard drives and prevent recovery of your private information.
Here are some ways to properly dispose of electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shreds the pieces, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Augusta Incineration Services
Incineration is an environmentally conscious way to dispose of media and documents. This method uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your information. It is a permanent solution that will prevent recovery and keep your sensitive information secure.
Our incineration services cover:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is compliant with all applicable privacy laws and includes the same security features as our other destruction services. We will monitor the chain of custody throughout handling of your media and include a copy of the process in your certificate of destruction.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Augusta
Destruction services are the final step in the document management process. Proper disposal of your media and documents will ensure that your confidential information remains private. Stay protected and in compliance with Record Nations Augusta today. Call us at (706) 314-8494 or fill out the form to receive free quotes from local providers today.
Record Nations Augusta Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Augusta area:
Aiken | Cayce | Clinton | Columbia | Evans | Forest Acres | Greenwood | Irmo | Laurens | Lexington | Martinez | Newberry | North Augusta | Orangeburg | West Columbia