Every company is required to keep certain personal or informational documents for a certain period, but what happens when years and years of files are piling up in your home or office that are no longer needed? Record Nations offers mobile shredding and offsite shredding to dispose any number of documents that you may have. All your documents will be shredded into unrecoverable pieces. Shredding of any kind should never be taken lightly because it’s your personal or companies information that is at risk of identity theft if not destroyed correctly. We can offer document shredding services including:
- Setting up an annual, monthly, or weekly shredding service
- Shredding your documents after scanning
- Managing and dispose inactive document’s that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start you scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Columbia
When it comes to throwing away your outdated or unused hard drives or electronic media it is important to remember the security of your employees, your clients and your company’s. There are several ways of erasing information from hard drives, however, the only way to guarantee everything has been deleted is to physically destroy the devices. Hiring Record Nations will help eliminate the chance of identity theft, services include:
- Hard Drive Shredding- contractors can pick up your hard drives in secure bins and shredded into pieces, eliminating the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing- Local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters, and making them completely unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in Columbia
Incineration is the best way to ensure your documents have been destroyed completely. Waste-to-Energy facilities can incinerate virtually anything that your business produces.
Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup tape incineration
Get FREE Quotes on Document Destruction in Columbia and Maryland Today!
Get your FREE quote within minutes when you fill out the form to the right or call (410) 630-4743.
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 8:30AM to 7PM and Saturday 9AM to 3PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Columbia area:
Annapolis | Baltimore | Bel Air | Catonsville | Columbia | Dundalk | Ellicott City | Essex | Frederick | Glen Burnie | Laurel | Parkville | Randallstown | Towson | Westminster | Woodlawn | Washington DC