All your documents could be at your fingertips and they’d be organized in a way that makes it easy to find any file at any given time. Document scanning is one of the best ways to make the information you have in your business accessible and useful to every employee.
Having your documents digitized can increase employee productivity, improve your business’s processes, and eliminate waste. Go digital today by calling (410) 394-8386 or filling out a form and receiving your free quote within minutes.
Document Scanning Process
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Columbia-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
What is the Cost of Scanning in Columbia?
A single document can cost anywhere from 7-12 cents in Columbia, depending on how many documents you have will depend on the cost of the scanning process. Also, you must remember that your location in comparison to the service providers will also need to be considered, along with what types of digital files you would like.
Factors to consider:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible with the system.
We use proven methods combined with the latest software to help create a useful document management system that will benefit your company.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning in Columbia and Maryland Today!
Get your free quote when you fill out the form on this page or call (410) 394-8386.
Record Nations Columbia Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Columbia area:
Alexandria | Annapolis | Baltimore | Bel Air | Bethesda | Catonsville | Columbia | Dundalk | Ellicott City | Essex | Frederick | Gaithersburg | Glen Burnie | Laurel | Parkville | Randallstown | Sterling | Towson | Westminster | Woodlawn | Washington DC