All documents have an expiration date. Document shredding is the final step in the document management process. With the proper disposal of your records, you will be protected from identity theft, fraud, and keep your private information out of the wrong hands.
Record Nations Everett partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Everett and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 523-8973.
Everett Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Everett offers mobile and offsite shredding services. Both of these services offer secure shredding with industrial shredders and proper security measures. Record Nations Everett can also assist you with:
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Everett Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices pose a risk for security breach because it is difficult to completely erase stored data. It is crucial for businesses to properly destroy their hard drives in order to ensure the safety of their private information. Record Nations Everett offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: The process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Everett Incineration Services
Incineration is one of the most environmentally conscious ways to dispose of your media and papers. The process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service. It ensures your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Product incineration
- Paper incineration
- Backup incineration
- Media incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Everett
Record Nations Everett wants to protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. We offer destruction services to cover all bases. Call us at (425) 523-8973 or fill out the form to receive free price quotes on destruction services today.
Record Nations Everett Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Everett area:
Bellevue | Bothell | Kirkland | Lake Stevens | Lynnwood | Marysville | Mill Creek | Monroe | Mukilteo | Olympia | Redmond | Seattle | Tacoma | Tulalip Bay