Record Nations Hudson has professional document scanning services for any kind of business or medical practice. Digital records can increase productivity, improve workflow, and secure your private information.
Record Nations Hudson professionals can take on any size conversion project and provide indexing for quick and easy access to your files. If you are unsure of what scanning services you need, give us a call at (720) 336-4297 or fill out the form.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Document scanning converts your paper files to electronic documents. We can scan all kinds of documents of virtually any size into high-quality images. We use top-of-the-line scanners to complete your project and offer mobile scanning services for added security.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We convert single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files on any medium you choose; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just be sure to include the details when you request a free quote by calling (720) 336-4297 or filling out the form on this page.
When preparing for your scanning project, it is helpful to have an estimate of how much paper you have to scan. You can do this by thinking of your pages in banker’s boxes or on a shelf.
A standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper. Larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H), can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. For paper stored on a shelf, you can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch. The number will vary based on the thickness of the paper and depending on the brand of file folders you have.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Hudson
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Typically, document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, the price ranges from 7 to 12 cents per page. The number of documents you have can also affect the price, as well as the company that you choose to use.
Other features that can affect price are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Timeframes of your project
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
For customized price quotes from many Hudson-based scanning companies, call us at (720) 336-4297 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Hudson
Record Nations has decades of experience and we are confident we can help your business make the transition to digital files. Call us at (720) 336-4297 or fill out the form to get started on your document scanning project right away.
Record Nations Hudson Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.