Your document management project doesn’t end with the scanning and storing of all your documents. Once you have gone digital and everything is scanned, it is vital to properly shred and dispose of those inactive or unnecessary documents. Record Nations can provide you with secure shredding services that fit multiple criteria’s and will give you a piece of mind that all your confidential information is unrecoverable.
Record Nations is here to help you through every step of your document management plan and any conversion processes, especially destruction plans.
We offer mobile shredding, offsite shredding and can help you:
- Set up an annual, monthly, or weekly shredding service
- Shred your documents after scanning
- Manage and dispose inactive document’s that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start you scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Katy, TX
Hard drives can store confidential personal information even after everything has been “deleted.” Properly destroying your hard drives is extremely important to prevent the risk of identity theft. Record Nations can destroy any type of electronic media for you. Our services include:
- Hard Drive Shredding- contractors can pick up your hard drives in secure bins and shredded into pieces, eliminating the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing- Local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters, and making them completely unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in Katy
One of the most eco-friendly ways to destroy old files and products is through incineration. Waste-to-Energy plants completely incinerate old products and convert the energy into electricity.
Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup tape incineration
Get FREE Quotes on Document Shredding in Katy and Texas Today!
Start today when by receiving a FREE quote when you call (832) 916-2872 or fill out the form to the right. Our representatives will connect you with a Katy local professional whom can fit all your document scanning, storage and destruction needs in no time.
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 9AM to 7PM and Saturday 9AM to 5PM.
Record Nations proudly serves in the Katy area and throughout Texas:
Alvin | Angleton | Baytown | Bellaire | Clute | Conroe | Deer Park | Dickinson | Freeport | Friendswood | Galena Park | Galveston | Houston | Humble | Jacinto City | Katy | La Marque | La Porte | Lake Jackson | League City | Missouri City | Pasadena | Pearland | Richmond | Rosenberg | South Houston | Stafford | Sugar Land | Texas City | The Woodlands | West University Place