Document scanning is one of the best ways to organize the information in your office, making it convenient and accessible to every employee. If you’re looking to convert to a paperless office and your business is located in Lakewood, Record Nations is here to make the transition easy for you.
We will help you find the document scanning service that works for your business, and then help you through every step of the process. Our network of scanning service professionals have extensive experience in helping businesses of all sizes migrate to a paperless office.
Let a professional Lakewood-based scanning company take the hassle out of your scanning project. From organizing your files to be scanned to choosing the right document management system for your business, we will help you find the perfect service for your company’s needs.
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for (or you know exactly what you need), please take a minute to fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (732) 369-5005.
How Record Nations Lakewood Document Scanning Services Work
From 1,000 to 1,000,000 pages, our network of scanning professionals is capable of assisting you with any amount of pages that needs to be converted into digital images – and at a reasonable price.
To make sure your document scanning project is precise, our experts follow specific guidelines to make sure they are capturing all the information you want to be converted.
The professionals in the scanning service will also help you manage your project by:
- They remove any bindings, paper clips, and anything that could restrict the scanning process.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment is used to convert the documents into digital images. It is capable of processing thousands of pages an hour.
- All the information you want to capture is gathered and indexed to make it easier to find with a keyword search.
- Your new files are then delivered on the media of your choosing.
- Our Atlanta-based scanning companies also accept custom requests, so be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Lakewood Cost?
Our network of scanning professionals have the capacity to index and scan any volume of documents in a timely manner, at a reasonable price. On average, a document scanning project ranges from 7-12 cents per page. This price can fluctuate though depending on where you’re located and what services you require.
Some of the factors that can influence the price of your project include:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Don’t forget about what you need to do with the documents after they’re scanned. We also offer offsite document storage if you need to keep them, and document destruction services if you want to make sure they’re securely destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Lakewood
Record Nations Lakewood has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (732) 369-5005.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Lakewood Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Lakewood area:
Atlantic City | Brick | Camden | Cape May | Cherry Hill | Gloucester Township | Hamilton Township | Marlton | Medford | Millville | Moorestown | Newark | Pitman | Princeton | Toms River | Turnersville | Vineland | Voorhees Township | Washington Township | Willingboro Township