Your company has gone digital, and now it’s time to take the final step in your document management project and decide what you are going to do with all your scanned documents. Will you have them stored at a local facility? Or will you take the destructive route and have them shredded into bits and pieces?
Record Nations has partnered with Seattle local shredding companies that offer shredding services to help you with this final and crucial step. Abstaining from properly destroying your documents can result in identity theft or reputation sabotage.
Seattle Document Shredding Services
Record Nations offers mobile shredding (where we come to you) and offsite shredding (where we pick it up), and can assist you with:
- Setting up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning up and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
The best way to protect yourself, your employees and your company is to use Record Nation’s secure document destruction services.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Seattle
Even when you think you have wiped your hard drive clean, your data can still be at risk of landing in the wrong hands.
Record Nations Seattle offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
Our Seattle local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody.
Incineration Services in Seattle
Incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media. Record Nations Seattle has several Waste-to-Energy facilities in Seattle that can incinerate virtually anything your business produces. Our local experts offer several different incineration services, including:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable. Let Record Nations Seattle find a local provider for your disposal needs today!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Seattle
Record Nations wants to help you properly dispose of your documents, let our experts help your company prevent the risk of identity theft or reputation compromise.
Get started with a free quote from a local document destruction provider today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (206) 732-6508.
Your local experts will contact you within minutes of your request with a quote that applies to all your projects specifications.
Record Nations Seattle Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Record Nations Seattle also offers scanning & document management services to the following cities throughout the greater Seattle area:
Auburn | Bainbridge Island | Beaux Arts Village | Bellevue | Bonney Lake | Bothell | Bremerton | Brier | Burien | Des Moines | Duvall | Edmonds | Everett | Federal Way | Gig Harbor | Issaquah | Kenmore | Kent | Kirkland | Lake Forest Park | Lake Stevens | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Maple Valley | Marysville | Mercer Island | Mill Creek | Mountlake Terrace | Mukilteo | Olympia | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Sammamish | SeaTac | Shoreline | Silverdale | Tacoma | Tukwila | Woodinville | Woodway and More!