We have locations all across the United States to serve your document storage needs. Fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (866) 385-3706. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will have free quotes from experts in your area who can help you.
It is important to maintain an organized plan for managing your documents. Your business can flourish when it is set up to keep track of records as well as remove and destroy them when their usefulness is over.
If you have a system that is right for you, your employees will spend their time doing what matters rather than chasing elusive records.
Typically there are seven main components to solid document management plans:
- Taking a complete inventory of all company documents
- Determining who is responsible for managing the process
- Developing a document retention policy
- Evaluating the best method for storing and managing records
- Establishing proper document management procedures
- Integrating a disaster recovery plan
- Implementing a document destruction process for unnecessary files and records that have passed retention periods