From document conversion (converting paper documents into editable electronic documents), or document imaging, document scanning services are a crucial aspect of your document management plan.
Record Nations Los Angeles has a document scanning service provider to handle your project. Our document scanning services help convert files into images that can be sorted and filed easily.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work in Los Angeles?
A document scanning service that provides accurate, high-quality, consistent files is tremendously important for a document scanning project.
Record Nations handles all kinds of documents- large format, drawings, schematics, and more. We can even come to you to pick up your documents or scan them on-site if they contain sensitive information or if you want to ensure they are secure.
Here are the basic steps we assist you with for every scanning project:
- Remove any bindings on your files or documents to prepare them for scanning.
- Prepping single or double-sided documents to convert them to digital images.
- Indexing for every file, page, or even an entire document to make it easier to find.
- OCR services so your documents can be converted to editable text.
- Once the document conversion is complete, we’ll deliver your new digital files on the medium that you choose- CDs, DVDs, or even to a Cloud Storage Service.
How Much Does A Secure Scanning Service Cost?
Document scanning companies in California usually charge 7-12 cents per page for their services. Prices vary depending on several factors, including where you’re located, how much you have, and which contractor is completing your project.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain type of scanning? (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- Do you know how many pages you need to scan, and if they’re double-sided?
- What timeframe are you looking for to start and complete the project?
- Are there any specific requirements you have to interface with your current systems?
These are just a few of the questions our experts ask when you contact us to make sure you get the service you need. We provide a simple way to get a free custom quote from multiple document scanning companies.
Start Your Scanning Project Today!
Record Nations Los Angeles has decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project in Los Angeles today, fill out the form or give us a call at (310) 750-4421.
Record Nations Los Angeles Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations Los Angeles proudly serves these cities throughout Los Angeles:
Agoura Hills | Anaheim | Arcadia | Artesia | Avalon | Azusa | Baldwin Park | Bell | Bellflower | Beverly Hills | Bradbury | Burbank | Calabasas | Carson | Chino | Claremont | Corona | Covina | Cudahy | Culver City | Diamond Bar | Downey | Duarte | El Monte | El Segundo | Gardena | Glendale | Hawthorne | Hermosa Beach | Hidden Hills | Huntington Beach | Inglewood | Irvine | Laguna Hills | Lakewood | Lancaster | Lawndale | Lomita | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Lynwood | Malibu | Manhattan Beach | Mission Viejo | Montebello | Monterey Park | Newport Beach | Ontario | Palmdale | Palos Verdes | Estates | Paramount | Pasadena | Pico Rivera | Pomona | Rancho Palos Verdes | Redondo Beach | Riverside | Rolling Hills | San Dimas | San Marino | Santa Ana | Santa Clarita | Santa Monica | Sherman Oaks | Simi Valley | South Gate | South Pasadena | Temple City | Torrance | Van Nuys |Vernon | Venice | Walnut | West Covina | West Hollywood | Westlake Village | Woodland Hills