Document scanning services are a critical part of your document migration to ensure you can find your documents easily with OCR and indexing. If you have a business in San Diego, Record Nations has a document scanning service provider that can help you with your project.
We have an entire network of document scanning service providers that will help you convert your company and its processes to a paperless office.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations’ scanning service providers offer high-quality, consistent images that can be easily indexed and stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system.
We can scan any kind of document, drawing, or schematic, regardless of size. Our process is very secure, but if you don’t want to risk sending critical documents offsite, we also offer mobile scanning services where we come to you.
Here are some questions we ask to kick off your scanning project:
- Do you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with your scanning? We convert any document to editable text so you can modify it later.
- Are your documents bound? No problem! We’ll remove bindings on any documents and prep them to be scanned.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or the entire document for any document management system.
- Do you have documents that are single or double-sided? Our experts can handle either and convert them to digital documents.
- How do you want your files delivered? Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on DVDs, or even send them to a DMS or Cloud Storage Service.
What’s the Cost of Document Scanning Services in San Diego?
Document scanning companies tend to charge by the page for their services. You also want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- How many pages do you need to scan- are they double-sided?
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning? (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the time-frames you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- Do you have a specific system you need to use to manage these digitized documents?
Go Paperless Today With Record Nations!
Record Nations San Diego has over 10 years of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (858) 703-4166.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations San Diego Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Record Nations San Diego also proudly offers document scanning and storage services to the following cities throughout the San Diego Bay area:
Alpine | Bonita | Camp Pendleton | Cardiff-by-the-Sea | Carlsbad | Carmel Valley | Chula Vista | Coronado | Del Mar | Eastlake | El Cajon | Encinitas | Escondido | Imperial Beach | Kearny Mesa | La Jolla | La Mesa | Lakeside | Lemon Grove | Mira Mesa | Mission Bay | Mission Valley | National City | Oceanside | Otay Mesa | Pacific Beach | Point Loma | Poway | Rancho Bernardo | Rancho Santa Fe | San Marcos | San Ysidro | Santee | Solana Beach | Sorrento Mesa | Sorrento Valley | Spring Valley | Vista