To save your business time and money, the easiest option for document scanning is to hire a document scanning service professional.
Give us a call at (713) 470-0221 or fill out the form, we are equipped to handle any document conversion project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning services can provide high quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations Spring is equipped to scan any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
We are able to accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote by calling (713) 470-0221 or filling out the form on this page.
How to Count Your Documents
Standard banker boxes (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can hold 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper, and paper stored on a shelf can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets per inch. The numbers can vary based on the thickness of the paper and the brand of file folder used.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Spring
Most prices for document scanning range from 7-12 cents per page, but prices will vary based on your location, the company you go with, and the size of the project.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Record Nations Spring partners offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact Us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Spring
Record Nations Spring is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (713) 470-0221 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Spring Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Spring area:
Aldine | Bellaire | Conroe | Cypress | Houston | Humble | Pasadena | Pearland | Sheldon | Sugar Land