Once you have completed a document scanning project (or have records past their required retention period), you should make sure to dispose of them properly to avoid any data leaks. Doing so can reduce your legal liability in the case of a breach as well.
Record Nations Tacoma can help guide you through the entire document management process, including the final phase of document destruction. Here are a few destruction services that we offer—click the links below for more information or give us a call at (253) 292-3235.
Tacoma Paper Shredding Services
Record Nations Tacoma is partnered with secure document destruction services to protect your company’s information from data leaks and identity theft. We offer mobile shredding (we shred at your location) or off site shredding (we pick up your shredding) and can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in off site storage
An experienced paper shredding service can help in your fight against cyber criminals and identity thieves.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Tacoma
Properly destroying your hard drives and other electronic media devices is a great way to ensure that the information that was once contained in them is no longer used in the future. Hackers and cyber criminals have the potential to extract old data from electronic media devices, even after they have been wiped clean!
Record Nations Tacoma offers several ways to destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusuable
We can set up a customized schedule or come by for a single purge of your electronic devices that need to be destroyed. Get free quotes today!
Tacoma Incineration Services
Incineration services are a great way to destroy your old electronic media devices and documents that is also one of the most environmentally-friendly methods of disposal. Some different incineration services include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration, and more!
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Destruction Services in Tacoma
Record Nations Tacoma and our extensive network of service providers are ready to begin protecting your private information today! We make sure to thoroughly and securely destroy all your documents and electronic hardware so that they are no longer a threat to you and your business.
To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (253) 292-3235. You will receive your free, no-obligation quotes from local companies in just minutes.
Record Nations Tacoma Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00.
Record Nations also proudly offers our shredding services to the following cities throughout the greater Tacoma area:
Auburn | Bainbridge Island | Beaux Arts Village | Bellevue | Bonney Lake | Bothell | Bremerton | Brier | Burien | Des Moines | Duvall | Edmonds | Everett | Federal Way | Gig Harbor | Issaquah | Kenmore | Kent | Kirkland | Lake Forest Park | Lake Stevens | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Maple Valley | Marysville | Mercer Island | Mill Creek | Mountlake Terrace | Mukilteo | Olympia | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Sammamish | Seattle | Shoreline | Silverdale | Tacoma | Tukwila | Woodinville | Woodway