Record Nations Tacoma offers document scanning services to increase the productivity of your employees while allowing you to utilize more work space that once was a storing area for documents.
Our local contractors make the transition to a paperless and more efficient office fast and easy.
For more information (or if you already know what your organization needs), please take a minute to fill out the form or give us a call at (253) 292-3235.
How Record Nations Tacoma Document Scanning Services Work
Our providers are specially trained to handle your document scanning service using state-of-the-art equipment to make sure your project is done right.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by document—you choose what makes most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the capability to change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit for a free quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Tacoma?
A document scanning service will be in the range of 7-12 cents per page on average. Other factors that may change your price include your overall project size and your proximity to your scanning service provider.
With multiple factors that can influence the price of your scanning project, we recommend receiving customized quotes to ensure that you are getting the most competitive and accurate evaluation.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need scanned?
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
After your scanning project is completed, you can choose to destroy your documents if you no longer need them or store them in a physical off site storage facility—both of which Record Nations can help with!
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Tacoma Today!
Record Nations Tacoma is your resource to finding the most secure and affordable document scanning service in the area. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (253) 292-3235. You will receive your free quotes in just minutes!
Record Nations Tacoma Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00.
Record Nations also proudly offers our shredding services to the following cities throughout the greater Tacoma area:
Auburn | Bainbridge Island | Beaux Arts Village | Bellevue | Bonney Lake | Bothell | Bremerton | Brier | Burien | Des Moines | Duvall | Edmonds | Everett | Federal Way | Gig Harbor | Issaquah | Kenmore | Kent | Kirkland | Lake Forest Park | Lake Stevens | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Maple Valley | Marysville | Mercer Island | Mill Creek | Mountlake Terrace | Mukilteo | Olympia | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Sammamish | Seattle | Shoreline | Silverdale | Tacoma | Tukwila | Woodinville | Woodway