The initial step in most document management plans deals with some form of document scanning. Whether your business is looking for a hybrid system of both physical and digital files, or if you’re going completely paperless, scanning services help you get there.
Scanning services are often more cost-effective over time because you don’t have to use your own employee time and labor. Professional service providers offer years of industry experience and know the best techniques and strategies so the process runs smoothly and is organized and efficient.
We will help you find a local provider who offers the exact combination of services you need at a fair price. Take a moment to fill out the form or call us at (623) 258-4473.
How Record Nations Tempe’s Document Scanning Services Work
The three keys to a successful document scanning project are consistency, quality, and accuracy. Our scanning services are comprehensive and will work to carefully outline exactly what you are looking for before the project starts so you ensure you get high-quality results.
No matter the size or scope of your document scanning project, Record Nations Tempe will connect you with a local provider who offers exactly what you need.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Local Experts
- They will remove bindings and clips to make your papers scan ready
- They handle double-sided documents easily
- They offer flexible indexing options, performing it for single pages or longer documents
- OCR services allow them to give you editable text capabilities and redaction services
- Your digital files can be delivered to you in the format you need
- Custom requests are common, just give us the details when you request your free quotes
How Much Do Record Scanning Services in Tempe Cost?
The average price to have one page scanned is about 7-12 cents. This price varies based on how much you have to scan, where you are located around Tempe, and what types of services you need.
Scanning projects can include a lot of features, and depending on what you require the price can fluctuate significantly. We recommend getting several customized quotes to get the best estimate for your project.
Your Project Estimate Depends on Several Factors
- The amount of pages you have to scan
- Your current systems and whether or not you need your new files to integrate
- The time frame you expect your project to be done within
- The type of scanning you are looking for (OCR, indexed, non-indexed, redaction, etc.)
There is also the final step of destroying the documents you no longer need once in digital format. We will connect you to local destruction companies, or offsite storage companies if you prefer to keep your physical copies.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Tempe, AZ
Record Nations Tempe has a wide network of qualified and experienced local contractors. Let us connect you to professionals in your area who offer exactly what you need at a fair price. To begin your scanning project, call us at (623) 258-4473 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Tempe Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves Tempe, AZ and these nearby cities:
Apache Junction | Avondale | Chandler | El Mirage | Fountain Hills | Gilbert | Glendale | Goodyear | Litchfield Park | Mesa | Paradise Valley | Peoria | Phoenix | Scottsdale | Sun City | Surprise | Tolleson