Each business needs its scanning project done a little differently. We encourage custom requests because it helps make the most efficient document management process for the future of your company.
How Document Scanning Services Work
We will find a service match for you that is affordable and thorough. Whether you need ongoing services or a one-time scanning service, we will help you find the best scanner in town.
Here is How Our Professionals Can Help with Your Scanning Project:
- They remove staples, bindings, and clips
- They scan double-sided documents according to your instructions
- They index your papers how you need them—as one long document or as individual pages
- OCR services allow for redaction services and editable text
- Digital copies of your files can be delivered in whatever format you need
- Custom requests are encouraged—just tell us what you need when you request a free quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Alexandria?
The price of your project depends on several factors. It costs on average 7-12 cents per page for scanning services, but that fluctuates based on where you live, how many pages you need to be scanned, and whether or not you require special services.
To get the most accurate quote, there are several factors you should consider.
Factors that Influence the Price of Your Scanning Project:
- The type of scanning you need (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)
- The number of pages you have to scan
- The date you need your project completed by
- The systems you currently have, and whether you need your new files to integrate
Also, remember you will have to do something with your physical files once they’ve been scanned. We will connect you to either an offsite storage provider in your area or a secure destruction service provider.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Alexandria, VA
Call Record Nations Alexandria at (703) 584-7976 or fill out the form on the right to get started. We will connect you to our experts and get you free quotes on their scanning services.
Record Nations Alexandria Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly services Alexandria and these nearby cities:
Annandale | Arlington | Baltimore | Bethesda | Camp Springs | Centreville | Columbia | Fairfax | Falls Church | Franconia | Gaithersburg | Hillcrest Heights | Huntington | Hyattsville | Lincolina | Newington | Potomac | Reston | Rose Hill | Silver Spring | Springfield | Sterling | Temple Hills | Tysons | Upper Marlboro | Vienna | Waldorf | Washington DC | Woodbridge