The life cycle of your records and documents doesn’t just end with storing or scanning them. Once a document is scanned or their required retention time has expired, it’s critical to dispose of them properly. Additionally, document destruction services ensures the elimination of information and complete inability of data theft and misuse.
This helps to maximize your document storage needs and limit your legal liability. Record Nations Arlington can help you manage every step of your document management plan.
Arlington Document Destruction Services
Record Nations Arlington will help you find the right shredding service for your company’s needs. We offer mobile shredding (where we come to you) and offsite shredding (where we pick it up). The process is simple and convenient, we can help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
The best way to protect yourself, your employees, and your company is to use a secure document destruction services. This helps to protect your company’s critical documents right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Destruction and Degaussing in Arlington
Re-formatting a hard drive when you retire old electronics won’t erase your data. To ensure that your company isn’t accidentally leaking critical data, you need to properly destroy your hard drives.
Record Nations Arlington offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Crushing– We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
All of our local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody.
Some of our partners offer incineration as a part of their destruction process. Did you know that incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media?
Different types of incineration include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup tape incineration and more!
The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Arlington
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification, which ensures you maintain chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely and eliminate the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out. To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form or give us a call at (817) 768-2970.
Record Nations Arlington
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Arlington area:
Bedford | Carrollton | Dallas | DeSoto | Farmers Branch | Fort Worth | Flower Mound | Frisco | Garland | Grapevine | Grand Prairie | Hurst | Irving | Richardson | Weatherford