Making the switch from paper to digital files can improve your business operations, customer service, and overall productivity. Our document scanning services in Evanston will quickly and accurately convert your files, so you can enjoy the benefits of going digital right away.
Whether you would like to convert your entire business or just one department, we have scanning options to fit your needs. We include indexing and tagging to make your files easy to find and accessible through a simple keyword search.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Professional scanning services use industrial-grade scanning equipment to capture clear images of your documents and convert them to a digital file. We have a variety of scanners that can convert documents of many sizes and specifications. We project your privacy throughout scanning with our certified scanning providers.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We convert single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files on any medium you choose; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just be sure to include the details when you request free quotes.
How Much Does Document Scanning Cost?
The price of scanning will vary depending on your location and the size of your project. The more documents you have to scan, the lower your price per page will be. We recommend stocking up on documents to scan together to keep your costs down. Learn how to count your documents here.
The price per page will generally fall between 7 and 12 cents per page. Adding additional service options can affect the price, but improve the usability of your files. Our service options include:
- Scanning specifications like OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Timeframes of your project
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today!
Record Nations has decades of experience helping businesses manage their information. Call us at (773) 886-1813 or fill out the form to get started on your document scanning project right away. We would be happy to assist you with your conversion project and help your business run on the next level.
Record Nations Evanston Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Evanston area:
Des Plaines | Elmwood Park | Glenco | Glenview | Highland Park | Lincolnwood | Morton Grove | Niles | Norridge | Northbrook | Park Ridge | River Grove | Schiller Park | Skokie | Wilmette | Winnetka