Scanning Solutions For Efficient Paper-to-Digital Conversion
Running your business on paper has become outdated and inefficient in today’s instant world. Scanning services transform your messy pile of documents into an organized archive of digital files. Going digital means you will no longer have to spend unnecessary time completing administrative tasks, searching for files, or having to print multiple copies for your team.
Digital files can be searched and edited with a simple keyword search. You will be able to take your information anywhere, making it more accessible to remote employees as well. Your business will be able to achieve its goals faster than ever before.
Record Nations can help you convert documents, microfilm, maps, blueprints, and more. Our services simplify the scanning process to make the transition painless, compliant, and stress-free. Whether you would like to reduce your storage needs, increase accessibility to your data, or improve customer service; we are confident that we have a scanning solution for you.
Scanning Services We Offer
Document Scanning Services
Create clear, consistent digital copies of your business documents with document scanning. Your files will be indexed and stored for quick retrieval and easy access.
Large Format Scanning Services
Convert oversized maps, drawings, and schematics with large format scanning. Improve accuracy and response time by allowing your team to access, edit, and share a single document.
Microfilm & Microfiche Scanning Services
We offer affordable conversion for microfiche and microfilm rolls. We accept 16 or 35-mm rolls in any format. Your information will be reformed into readable and searchable digital files
Medical Records Scanning Services
Digital patient records improve patient care, doctor communication, and security. Maintain compliance and optimize your records system with scanning and an Electronic Medical Records System.
Legal Document Scanning Services
Digital conversion makes it easier to handle, transfer, and file all of your legal documents. You will be able to better protect your clients and have quick access to accurate, updated files.
How Do Our Scanning Services Work?
1. Contact Record Nations – Fill out the form or give us a call to get the process started.
2. Receiving A Scanning Project Estimate – We will find the best partner for you depending on your project scope, location, and other criteria. Our partner(s) will reach out and provide their pricing estimate to you directly.
3. Selecting & Scheduling – After selecting the right option for your business and project, it is time to schedule your service with the provider.
4. Preparing the Documents – It is time to gather all of the documents needed for your project. This is also a great opportunity to remove any unnecessary binding or restricting material so the project can move quicker and easier
5. Scanning & Completion – Your scanning time has arrived and the process is now completed. The next steps are to consider storage options, document destruction, and ongoing scanning (day-forward scanning)
Scanning Service FAQs
How secure are your scanning services?
What types of documents can I scan?
How do I need to prepare my documents for scanning?
How long does a scanning service take?
How can I edit a scanned document?
How does indexing work?