Document destruction services are an essential part to the document management process. It helps protect personal and business information from getting exposed. By not properly destroying documents, you open your documents up for theft, breach, and more.
Taking the extra step of shredding ensures the documents will not fall into the wrong hands. This will avoid the risk of money and time loss as well as avoid the chance of reputation and brand sabotage.
Record Nations Nashville has partnered with local destruction companies that can handle any sized project and will help guide you through the destruction process.
Record Nations offers mobile shredding and offsite shredding to the Nashville area, as well as other services including:
- Setting up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Nashville
If electronics are not properly destroyed, the information can still be recovered in the future. On the other hand, the data is at risk for data exposure and identity theft. It’s critical to properly destroy the hard drives, and this will ensure the data is gone forever.
There are several ways to dispose of your hard drives, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Get your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces. This eliminates the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives. After that, this makes it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive. This shatters the platters and makes them completely unrecoverable.
Our Nashville local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups with a secure chain of custody.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Nashville
Start the process with a free quote from a local document destruction provider today. Fill out the form, or give us a call at (615) 547-3136.
Record Nations Nashville Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations Nashville offers scanning & document management services to the following cities throughout the greater Nashville area:
Anitoch | Franklin | Madison | Mt. Juliet | Nashville | Smyrna