For a better way to improve your current document storage management and keep your information protected, a document shredding service may be the answer. Once your records are scanned or archived past their required retention period, they should be properly and thoroughly shredded to combat cybercriminals and identity thieves.
Here are a few destruction services that we offer—click the links below for more information or give us a call at (724) 431-6220.
Pittsburgh Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Pittsburgh offers secure document destruction services to protect your information. We have mobile shredding (we shred at your location) or offsite shredding (we pick up your shredding project) and can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly, or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in off-site storage
Proper document destruction practices can also reduce your legal liability in certain cases of data leaks and breaches.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Pittsburgh
Even after a hard drive is wiped clean, cybercriminals have the potential to extract the information that was once contained in them, posing a risk to you and your company.
Record Nations Pittsburgh offers several ways to properly destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusable
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Destruction Services in Pittsburgh
Record Nations Pittsburgh wants to make sure that your information stays protected with our partnered document and electronic media destruction services. We also offer a certificate of destruction to keep for your records.
To get started, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (724) 431-6220.
Record Nations Pittsburgh Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Pennsylvania and the Pittsburgh metro area:
Baldwin | Bethel Park | Brentwood | Dormont | Franklin Park | Lower Burrell | Mount Lebanon | Munhall | Neville Township | North Versailles | New Kensington | Plum | Swissvale | West Mifflin | Wilkinsburg