Your conversion to a paperless office allows for more physical work capacity at your location, with electronic access to your files whenever you need them.
For more information, please take a minute to fill out the form or give us a call at (724) 431-6220.
How Record Nations Pittsburgh Document Scanning Services Work
A document scanning service should entail accuracy, consistency, and quality. These fundamentals are what make Record Nations’ partnered service providers a trustworthy option for optimizing your business operations.
Our providers are specially trained to handle your document scanning service with state-of-the-art equipment that will increase your office efficiency and security.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by the document—you choose what makes the most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the capability to change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit for a FREE quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Pittsburgh?
A typical document scanning service will cost about 7-12 cents per page. Your location and overall size of project will also change the final cost of your scanning service.
With so many variables that can potentially alter the price of your document scanning service, Record Nations always recommends receiving a customized quote from multiple service providers to ensure that you have the most accurate information.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
After your scanning project is completed, your physical copies can either be kept in a physical off-site storage facility or permanently and thoroughly destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Pittsburgh
Record Nations Pittsburgh and our network of local service contractors have the expertise to make your document scanning project fast and easy. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (724) 431-6220. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted with multiple free quotes to choose from.
Record Nations Pittsburgh Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Pennsylvania and the Pittsburgh metro area:
Baldwin | Bethel Park | Brentwood | Dormont | Franklin Park | Lower Burrell | Mount Lebanon | Munhall | Neville Township | North Versailles | New Kensington | Plum | Swissvale | West Mifflin | Wilkinsburg