Record Nations has paired with some of the best document scanning service providers to assist you and your company in going digital and becoming more organized. Having all your documents scanned skips the hassle of hunting for a certain document because they will all be on your hard drive.
Find out how to get your documents scanned so you can start taking steps to a more organized business.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
The three keys to a successful scanning project are accuracy, quality, and consistency. Our scanning services offer a secure way to scan your files at a fair price.
If you have 1 box or 1,000 boxes of paperwork that need to be scanned, our team of professionals will handle your job in a timely, efficient manner. Our providers use state-of-the-art equipment and will convert your documents quickly and correctly so you can start accessing them digitally in no time.
Here are the Aspects of a Scanning Project Our Team Can Help You Manage:
- They remove any bindings and ensure your papers are ready to be scanned
- They easily scan double-sided pages
- Indexing can be done however you need it—as individual pages or one long document
- Editable text and reduction services are available through OCR services
- Completed scanning projects can be digitally formatted however you need
- Custom projects are common—just tell us the details when you request a quote
How Much Do Scanning Services in St Louis Cost?
Every scanning project is different, but the average cost of scanning in St Louis is 7-12 cents per page. But you must think of the other factors that go into the service, including:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible with the system?
Once all your documents have gone digital you’ll need to do something with all those hard copies. We highly recommend shredding them or storing them, leaving them in your office can cause clutter and misplacement, which may even turn into information landing in the wrong hands. Avoid all these mishaps and consider our document destruction service.
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services in St Louis Today!
Get your free quote within minutes when you call (314) 549-8799 or fill out a form and talk to a representative about connecting with St Louis local service providers.
Record Nations St. Louis Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the St. Louis area:
Affton | Bellefontaine Neighbors | Cahokia | Clayton | Crestwood | Creve Coeur | East St Louis | Ferguson | Granite City | Jennings | Kirkwood | Lemay | Maplewood | Mehlville | Overland | Richmond Heights | Shrewsbury | Sunset Hills | University City | Webster Groves