Document shredding services are an essential part to the document management process. It helps protect personal and business information from getting exposed. A document destruction company helps save time and money.
Abstaining from properly destroying your documents can result in identity theft or reputation sabotage. Take the extra step after scanning the documents by having them properly shred.
Record Nations Anaheim has partnered with local destruction companies that can handle any sized project who will help you through the destruction process.
Record Nations offers mobile shredding and offsite shredding to the Anaheim area. We can assist you with many things, including:
- Setting up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Therefore, the best way to protect yourself, employees, and company is to use Record Nation’s secure document destruction services.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Anaheim
If electronics are not properly destroyed, the information can still be recovered in the future. On the other hand, the data is at risk for data exposure and identity theft. It’s critical to properly destroy the hard drives, and this will ensure the data is gone forever.
There are several ways to dispose of your hard drives, include:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Get your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces. This eliminates the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives. After that, this makes it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive. This shatters the platters and makes them completely unrecoverable.
Moreover, our Anaheim local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody.
Incineration Services in Anaheim
Incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media. The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service. It ensures your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Different incineration services include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Anaheim
Record Nations wants to help you properly dispose of your documents. Let our experts help your company prevent the risk of identity theft or reputation compromise.
Start the process with a free quote from a local document destruction provider today. Fill out the form or give us a call at (714) 203-6027. Local experts will contact you within minutes with a customized quote.
Record Nations Anaheim Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations Anaheim proudly services following cities throughout the greater Anaheim area:
Apple Valley | Beverly Hills | Burbank | Camarillo | Cathedral City | Chatsworth | Chino | City of Industry | Claremont | Corona | Costa Mesa | Culver City | Gardena | Glendale | Hemet | Hollywood | Huntington Beach | Irvine | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Lancaster | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Manhattan Beach | Mission Viejo | Monterey Park | Murrieta | Newport Beach | North Hollywood | Ontario | Orange | Palm Springs | Pasadena | Riverside | San Bernardino | San Juan | Capistrano | Santa Ana | Santa Monica | Seal Beach | Sherman Oaks | Simi Valley | Temecula | Thousand Oaks | Thousand Palms | Tustin | Valencia | Van Nuys | Ventura | Walnut | Westminster | Whittier | Winchester | Woodland Hills