If you chose to use a scanning project and have important documents that need to be properly disposed of once it is completed, Record Nations Baltimore will help you with a document destruction plan. It’s critical to dispose of your files properly to help maximize your document storage needs and limit your legal liability.
Here are just a few of the destruction services we offer- click on any of the links to learn more or give us a call at (410) 415-1589.
Baltimore Document Shredding Services
When you are ready for a shredding service, Record Nations Baltimore can help. We offer shredding services where we come to you (mobile) and where we pick it up (offsite), and can help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose of inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
To keep your information protected, make sure your documents are properly handled and destroyed right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Baltimore
To protect yourself from hackers that can recover deleted information off of hard drives your thought you had completely erased, have your hard drives properly destroyed.
Record Nations Baltimore offers several ways to help you dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing– We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
All of our local destruction companies throughout Maryland offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction today!
Incineration Services in Baltimore
Did you know that incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media? The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Baltimore
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification that the shredding was done right and to ensure that you maintain a chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely and minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out! To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (410) 415-1589. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area so you can select the contractor that fits your project and your office best.
Record Nations Baltimore Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00-7:00 and Saturday 9:00-5:00.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Baltimore area:
Annapolis | Baltimore | Bel Air | Columbia | Dundalk | Ellicott City | Essex | Glen Burnie | Parkville | Randallstown | Towson | Woodlawn