Record Nations Detroit can help you and your business through every step of your shredding project. We even offer mobile and offsite shredding to make sure there is always a service that works for your schedule.
We can also help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Make sure your information is being properly handled and destroyed. Call us at (313) 486-4232 and we will help protect your company’s critical documents right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Detroit
Your hard drive may contain more sensitive data on it than a room full of file boxes, so if you merely erase the drive and throw it out you could put your company at risk of a data breach.
To make sure you are protected, you need to properly destroy all your documents. Record Nations Detroit offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing– We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters, and making them completely unrecoverable.
All our local destruction companies throughout Michigan offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction today!
Incineration Services in Detroit
Think incineration may be your best option? Record Nations Detroit has partnered with multiple Waste-to-Energy facilities in Wayne County to help ensure your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media. Our local experts offer several different incineration services, including:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Call us today at (313) 486-4232 or fill out the form to the right and let us help you find a local provider for your disposal needs today.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Detroit
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification that the shredding was done right and to ensure that you maintain chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely and minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out! To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (313) 486-4232. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area so you can select the contractor that fits your project and your office best.
Record Nations Detroit Location
Record Nations Detroit
18709 Meyers Rd
Detroit, MI 48235
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Detroit area:
Windsor | Hamtramck | River Rouge | Grosse Pointe Park | Dearborn | Melvindale | Grosse Pointe | Ecorse | Lincoln Park | Harper Woods | Grosse Pointe Farms | Hazel Park | Wyandotte | Allen Park | Ferndale | Grosse Pointe Woods | Eastpointe | Center Line | Pleasant Ridge | Madison Heights | Southgate | Warren | Oak Park | Dearborn Heights | Royal Oak | Toledo | London | Ann Arbor | Catham-Kent | Appleton | Green Bay | Ashwaubenon | De Pere