Document scanning can transform your boxes of paper files into text-searchable digital images, giving all your important files at the tip of your fingertips.
Let one of our professionals in Wayne County help you find the document scanning service that works best for you and your business. No matter how big or small your business is, Shred Nations Detroit has the experience to help you make the transition.
All you need to do is fill out the form or give us a call at (313) 486-4232 and we will help kick start your project.
How Record Nations Detroit Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Detroit will help you convert to a paperless office quickly and efficiently. Instead of you spending hours on hours trying to do it yourself, we have the manpower to index, scan, and organize your information smoothly.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings, paper clips, and anything that could restrict the scanning process.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment is used to convert the documents into digital images. It is capable of processing thousands of pages an hour.
- All the information you want to capture is gathered and indexed to make it easier to find with a keyword search.
- Your new files are then delivered on the media of your choosing.
- Our Boston-based scanning companies also accept custom requests, so be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Detroit Cost?
At 7-12 cents per page you can have your documents scanned and indexed quickly and affordably. This price can alter, however, depending on multiple factors, such as:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After your scanning service is completed you will need to have a plan for the remaining paper documents. We offer offsite document storage to keep your items secure, or document destruction services to ensure your documents don’t fall into the wrong hands.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Detroit
Record Nations Detroit has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (313) 486-4232.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Detroit Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Detroit area:
Allen Park | Ann Arbor | Dearborn | Center Line | Eastpointe | Ecorse | Farmington Hills | Fenton | Ferndale | Grosse Pointe | Grosse Pointe Farms | Grosse Pointe Park | Hamtramck | Harper Woods | Hazel Park | Highland Park | Lincoln Park | Madison Heights | Melvindale | Oak Park | Pleasant Ridge | River Rouge | Royal Oak | Southgate | Wyandotte