Document scanning services are a fantastic option to increase your office productivity while creating more workspace for your employees. Record Nations can help you convert to a paperless office.
Record Nations makes the transfer to a paperless as fast and easy as possible using one of our Miami-based scanning companies who are trained to handle the task securely.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Our providers are specially trained to handle your document scanning service with state-of-the-art equipment that will increase your office efficiency and security.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by the document—you choose what makes the most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the capability to change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit for a free quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Miami?
A document scanning service will average between 7-12 cents per page. Your location, overall size of the project, and other factors may change the final price for your scanning service.
Due to multiple factors that are considered when evaluating a scanning project cost, we always recommend getting a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies to ensure that you are receiving the best price.
The estimation of your scanning project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned? Learn how to calculate the number of documents
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
Once your scanning project is completed, you can choose how you want to handle your documents. We offer physical, off-site storage or document shredding services for proper disposal.
Go Paperless With Document Scanning Services in Miami Today!
Record Nations works with a vast network of local service contractors who specialize in document scanning. With over decades of experience, you are sure to receive a quality and thorough service. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (305) 504-8631. After receiving your request, you will be contacted in just minutes with multiple, free quotes from qualified professionals.
Record Nations Miami Location
Record Nations Miami
244 SW 6th St
Miami, FL 33130
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Miami, South Beach, and Surrounding Areas:
Boca Raton | Boynton Beach | Coral Gables | Coral Springs | Davie | Deerfield Beach | Delray Beach | Ft. Lauderdale | Ft. Pierce | Hallandale | Hialeah, Hollywood | Homestead | Kendall | Lake Worth | Margate | Miami | Miami Beach | Miramar | North Miami | Oakland Park | Parkland | Pembroke Pines | Plantation | Pompano Beach | South Miami | St. Lucie | Stuart | Sunrise | Wellington | West Palm Beach