There is one more step in the document management process and that is the destruction of the documents and records. Since they have already been scanned and are available electronically, many companies do not need to keep their documents and can dispose of them.
We offer several different types of destruction depending upon the service that matches your business needs.
Our Document Shredding Services
We offer two types of shredding; mobile shredding where the shred truck shreds documents at your location while you watch as well as offsite shredding where they are securely disposed of by an industrial shredder. Our shredding services can help you by:
- Providing reoccurring services such as weekly, monthly, and annual services
- Shred the documents after they have been scanned
- Dispose of documents that are past their retention schedules
- Dispose of files and documents that are non-critical before the scanning process begins
Our Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing Services
When you need to retire old electronics such as hard drives you will want them properly destroyed to ensure that information is not recovered and stolen by criminals.
Record Nations offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This is done by shredding the hard drive through an industrial shredder designed specifically to destroy hard drives. This turns the hard drive into tiny pieces that eliminate the chance of being recovered.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Our experts use a high-powered machine to scramble the information that had been stored on this device. This makes it impossible to recover information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: With this service the hard drive has a hole punched through it and then it is crushed. This shatters the drive into tiny pieces making data unrecoverable.
Our companies always secure a chain of custody and can pick up your devices from your location.
Protect Your Data With Shredding & Destruction Services Today!
To get started with secure destruction services in Mobile and the surrounding areas, give us a call at (251) 378-2934 or fill out the form. We will be in contact with you shortly to connect you with free quotes from local contractors ready to help you complete your project through destruction services.
Record Nations Mobile Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Mobile, AL area:
Axis | Bellview | Brent | Calvert | Daphne | Ensley | Fairhope | Ferry Pass | Gautier | Hurley | Moss Point | Myrtle Grove | Ocean Springs | Pascagoula | Prichard | Saraland | Silverhill | Theodore | Vinegar Bend | Warrington | West Pensacola