Instead of losing the house of your time searching for papers you stored in file cabinets, document scanning can transform your paper files into text-searchable digital images. All you have to do is type a phrase in the keyword search and in seconds you will be presented with your document.
Let one of our professionals in Virginia Beach help you find the document scanning service that works for you and your business. They have extensive experience helping the small and large business make the transition to a paperless office or digital filing system.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations has the experience and manpower to quickly index, scan, and convert your text to character recognition software – allowing you to edit your documents quickly and even redact information you want to protect.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings, paper clips, and anything that could restrict the scanning process.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment is used to convert the documents into digital images. It is capable of processing thousands of pages an hour.
- All the information you want to capture is gathered and indexed to make it easier to find with a keyword search.
- Your new files are then delivered on the media of your choosing.
- Our scanning companies also accept custom requests, so be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Virginia Beach Cost?
To keep you under budget, our scanning services are offered at a reasonable price. The average document scanning services costs around 7-12 cents per page in the Virginia Beach area. Other factors can affect the price of your project, including:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the timeframe you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After you document scanning service is completed, you will need to have a plan for the remaining paper files. Record Nations offers offsite document storage and document destruction services to keep your information protected.
Get Started On Your Document Scanning Project Today!
Record Nations has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (757) 378-6125.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Virginia Beach Location
Our hours of operations are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Virginia Beach area:
Caroline | Charlottesville | Charles City | Chester | Chesterfield | Colonial Heights | Fredericksburg | Glen Allen | Gloucester | Goochland | Hampton | Hanover | Henrico | Hopewell | James City | Louisa | Midlothian | Newport News | Norfolk | Petersburg | Poquoson | Powhatan | Richmond | Spotsylpvania | Tappahanock | Virginia Beach | West Point | Williamsburg