If your business has unwanted files and documents laying around the time to purge them is now. They are useless to your business and are becoming more of a hassle to keep and manage. The best options are to dispose of them and free up space and clutter in your office.
When considering disposal of the records and documents though, they should be properly disposed of by using a destruction service. This will ensure that your documents will be disposed of in a safe and secure manner to prevent the information from getting into the hands of criminals.
Record Nations can help you comply with federal and state law with your disposal by using one of our destruction services offered below. To get started with one today give us a call at (719) 323-6244.
Colorado Springs Document Shredding Services
One of the services that we offer to all clients is secure disposal through the use of a shredding service. Shredding services through Record Nations offer a mobile shredding service as well as an offsite one.
Our shredding services can help you:
- Set up a weekly, monthly or annual shred service
- Shred your documents immediately after they have been scanned
- Dispose of your unwanted and non-critical documents before the scanning process takes place
- Dispose of documents that are no longer needed because they are past their retention schedule
Shredding your documents with a destruction company is one of the best ways to prevent your information from the hands of criminals.
Hard Drive Degaussing and Hard Drive Shredding in Colorado Springs
When the time comes to dispose of your old hard drives and electronics it is best done through a destruction company. They will completely destroy your product an prevent an information leak.
Record Nations has several opportunities to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: During hard drive shredding the hard drive is shredded by an industrial shredder to completely shred and destroy the product.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: With hard drive degaussing, our experts use high powered magnets to scramble the information stored on the device making it completely unrecoverable.
- Hard Drive Crushing: To crush a hard drive and make it completely unrecoverable we first punch a hole through it and then we completely crush it.
Our local contractors with hard drive shredding and hard drive degaussing always secure a chain of custody so that you know that the disposal of your information is being done securely and cautiously.
Incineration Services in Colorado Springs
Some of our providers offer incineration as a form of destruction. This service will completely destroy your business products through Waste-to-Energy facilities. Different types of incineration services include:
- Media Incineration
- Paper Incineration
- Product Incineration and more!
Incineration services allow for a green method of disposal all while maintaining a complete chain of custody.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Colorado Springs
Record Nations partners with local experts from the area who care about securely disposing of your documents. To ensure you that your documents and products have been completely destroyed, all contractors offer a certificate of destruction. This certificate ensures complete destruction in accordance with federal and state laws.
To get scheduled for any of our document destruction services you can fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (719) 323-6244.
We will reach out to you shortly after receiving your quote request to connect you with local contractors ready to offer their best service prices.
Record Nations Colorado Springs Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Colorado Springs area:
Colorado Springs | Fountain | Falcon | Ellicott | Monument | Calhan | Palmer Lake | Old Colorado City | Manitou Springs | Peyton | Green Mountain Falls | Ramah