One of the best and easiest ways to manage your files is by managing them as electronic files instead of paper ones. To convert paper files to electronic ones, the documents need to be scanned, tagged, and indexed.
We can help you find you a service that works for your business and our experts will help you every step of the way.
You can view the scanning process below or you can get started now by filling out the form or giving us a call at (719) 323-6244.
How Colorado Springs Document Scanning Services Work
Converting your paper file to an electronic one means that you will eventually discard the paper one. At Record Nations we pride ourselves on offering clear, high quality scan images so that you can discard the paper file.
To get a high-quality image that is consistent, our providers use high quality scanners to complete every scan project.
Our experts can help you manage any of the following:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Colorado Springs-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a FREE quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Colorado Springs Cost?
The average cost for a scanning service is typically around $0.07-$0.12 cents. This price is just a ball park estimate to help you make a decision on whether or not to proceed. Other factors that influence this price include the number of pages you need scanned, the services you need and your location in Colorado Springs.
This estimate is a great starting point for your business but we recommend obtaining a customized quote for your project. This customized quote will give you a more accurate price at what your scanning project will cost.
The estimate of your project depends upon several factors including:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Other services that we offer here at Record Nations include document storage services to provide you with physical and cloud based storage. We also offer document destruction services to properly dispose of your documents so that the information is protected.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Colorado Springs
Record Nations offers secure document scanning services to better your document management services for your business. To get started with your scanning project today, you can either fill out the form or give us a call at (719) 323-6244.
We will be in contact with you shortly to connect you with local providers to offer you free, non-obligatory service quotes.
Record Nations Colorado Springs Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Colorado Springs area:
Calhan | Colorado Springs | Ellicott | Fountain | Falcon | Green Mountain Falls | Manitou Springs | Monument | Old Colorado City | Palmer Lake | Peyton | Ramah