Victims of identity theft often bear a heavy financial burden and have to spend hours rectifying the situation. Spare yourself the headache with shredding and destruction services from Record Nations Hemet.
Our permanent disposal methods prevent your information from falling into the wrong hands by physically destroying your documents and media. We make it easy to fit our services into your busy schedule with customizable options. We comply with all federal and California state privacy laws to keep you protected and maintain legal compliance.
Hemet Document Shredding Services
Our document shredding services use cross-cut techniques to cut your documents into a small, confetti-like shred. This method is safer than traditional strip shredding because it eliminates the possibility of your information remaining readable or being reconstructed.
We offer a variety of shredding services to fit your needs. Consider the amount of shredding you need to complete and how often you will need services when making your selection. Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witnessed shredding is available with this service.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Shredding services are available on a reoccurring basis for companies requiring regular shredding. We have many frequency options to fit your paper waste production rate. We can also pair shredding services with scanning and record storage to dispose of non-critical, inactive, or past-retention documents.
Hemet Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
The average life cycle of a laptop is 4 years. The average smartphone’s life cycle is even shorter at 2 to 3 years. That means that we are upgrading our devices more often than ever before.
If you are like many people, you probably have a stash of old devices collecting dust somewhere in a closet. Those old devices are putting your information at risk. Simple software can recover information from your hard drives even if they have been erased or reset.
Hard drive destruction ensures that your data is inaccessible. We use extensive methods to break down your devices and destroy your hard drives. Here is a list of services we offer to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method completely destroys your devices by breaking them down, shredding the hard drives, and recycling the remaining materials. Shredding completely destroys the hard drive making it impossible to recover any information.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses high-powered magnets to scramble the data stored within your hard drives. It makes it very difficult to decipher and recover your information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method punches holes into your hard drives and crushes the platters. Your drives will be shattered into pieces and your data will be destroyed.
Hemet Incineration Services
More and more companies are aware of their impact on the environment and look for responsible ways to complete their business practices. Incineration services provide an environmentally-friendly method for the disposal of documents and media.
Your destruction project will be completed in a waste-to-energy facility using heat and fire to instantly destroy your materials. It is a secure service that can be completed faster than traditional destruction methods.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Record Nations Hemet follows all guidelines from the National Security Agency and Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media. We carefully monitor the chain of custody throughout the destruction process and provide a copy on the certificate of destruction. Contact us to learn more.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Hemet
Shredding and destruction services are important for the protection of your information, but also for regulatory compliance. Businesses are required to safely dispose of personally identifying information to protect their employees and customers. Our services will fulfill your legal obligations and save you from fines and violations. Call us at (951) 616-1756 or fill out the form to get started right away.
Record Nations Hemet Location
Record Nations Hemet
3507 W Stetson Ave
Hemet, CA 92545
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Hemet area:
Banning | Beaumont | Canyon Lake | East Hemet | Lake Elsinore | Menifee | Moreno Valley | Murrieta | Palm Springs | Perris | Redlands | San Jacinto | Sun City | Temecula | Wildomar | Winchester | Yucaipa