Properly disposing of your documents can lead to a more secure business atmosphere that protects the information of your employees and clientele base. In case of a data breach, a proper document destruction plan can also help to defer some of the penalties that may be assessed or even avoid liability entirely.
Record Nations Louisville is your complete solution to a document management plan, including the final phase of document destruction. Below are the destruction services that we offer Louisville—click the links for more information or give us a call at (502) 466-2697.
Paper Shredding Services in Louisville
Record Nations Louisville works with experienced document shredding service providers throughout the area to protect your information. We offer mobile and offsite shredding services, and can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in off site storage
In order to actively protect your company from cybercriminals and identity thieves, shredding your papers adequately is one of the major steps that must be taken into account when assessing a plan of action.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Louisville
Electronic media devices that have been wiped clean still pose a potential risk for the information that was once stored to be extracted by hackers and criminals. Due to this risk, completely destroying the devices themselves is the only guaranteed solution to ensuring that the data is never accessed in the future.
Record Nations Louisville offers several ways to destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusable
Our local contractors are flexible in scheduling and can accommodate a time for pickup of your devices that is most convenient for you. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction services today!
Incineration Services in Louisville
An environmentally-friendly solution to securely disposing of your papers and electronic media devices is through incineration. Waste-to-Energy facilities can incinerate your unwanted files and devices. The process of incineration is the same as chain-of-custody security which ensures that your media and documents are safe and will be destroyed.
Some different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Louisville, KY Today
Record Nations Louisville offers free quotes from local contractors with expertise in secure document and electronic media destruction services.
To get your free quotes in just minutes, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (502) 466-2697.
Our hours of operation are:
Record Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Louisville area:
Brandenburg | Brooks | Clarksville | Jeffersonville | Lexington | Mt. Washington | Radcliff | Simpsonville | St. Matthews | Versailles