Now that your company has gone digital and is heading in the sustainable direction, it’s time to decide what you’d like to do with your physical documents. If physical storage is an unappealing option, Record Nations suggests document destruction, or shredding your papers. It’s the best way to be completely sure that your documents information is untraceable and is being recycled to better the environment.
Record Nations offers mobile shredding, offsite shredding, hard drive destruction and incineration in Madison. No shredding project is too big for our experts and we look forward to working with your company to solve any shredding needs you may have. We can also assist you with:
- Setting up an annual, monthly, or weekly shredding service
- Shredding your documents after scanning
- Managing and disposing inactive document’s that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning up and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start you scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Madison
Hard drives can still contain information even after you think you’ve erased everything. Record Nations Madison can ensure that all your hard drives are destroyed completely with zero chance of data recovery. Services we provide to dispose of your hard drive properly include:
- Hard Drive Shredding- contractors can pick up your hard drives in secure bins and shredded into pieces, eliminating the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing- Local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters, and making them completely unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in Madison
One of the greenest ways to get rid of all your documents is via incineration. Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup tape incineration
The incineration process is as secure as any other form of destruction, but it helps put energy back into the grid as well. Not all of our partners offer incineration services, but give us a call to see if there is an affordable, reliable incineration service provider in your area!
Get Free Quotes on Document Shredding in Madison and Wisconsin Today!
Get your free quote within minutes, when you fill out the form or call (262) 368-5034.
Record Nations Madison Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Madison area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha