Picture this. Walking up to your office’s filing cabinet on the hunt for a certain document, and the cabinet is overflowing with documents to a point you can’t even open the drawer. Or when you do open the drawer, papers are everywhere and not organized whatsoever. What do you do? Well, you’ll probably search for minutes, maybe even hours, becoming obsessed with finding this document.
When it dawns on you, “There has to be an easier way of finding files.” Well, there is. With Record Nations document scanning services we can assist you in turning all your physical documents into digital files, this way, your documents will be a quick click away, as opposed to the alternative way.
Find out how you can get the ball rolling on your organizational project by calling (262) 368-5034 and discussing your options with one of our representatives.
Benefits of Document Scanning
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Birmingham-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How Much Will Scanning Services in Madison Cost?
In Madison, it will cost an average of 7-12 cents per page to scan. Every projects cost will be different depending on the specifications that go into each project, specifics including:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Receive your free quote within minutes today when you fill out the form or call (262) 368-5034, and get a ballpark idea of how much this project will be costing you.
Once all your documents have gone digital you’ll need to do something with all those hard copies. We highly recommend shredding them or storing them, leaving them in your office can cause clutter and misplacement, which may even turn into information landing in the wrong hands. Avoid all these mishaps and consider our document destruction service.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning in Madison and Wisconsin Today!
Get your free quote when you fill out the form or call (262) 368-5034.
Record Nations Madison Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Madison area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha