With Record Nations’ document scanning services, we can assist you in turning all your physical documents into digital files, this way, your documents will be a quick click away, as opposed to the alternative way.
Find out how you can get the ball rolling on your organizational project.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
If you have 1 box or 1,000 boxes of paperwork that need to be scanned, our team of professionals will handle your job in a timely, efficient manner. Our providers use state-of-the-art equipment and will convert your documents quickly and correctly so you can start accessing them digitally in no time.
We take the following steps to make your project as easy as possible:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Madison-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How Much Will Scanning Services in Madison Cost?
In Madison, it will cost an average of 7-12 cents per page to scan. Every project’s cost will be different depending on the specifications that go into each project, specifics including:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible with the system?
Once all your documents have gone digital you’ll need to do something with all those hard copies. We highly recommend shredding them or storing them, leaving them in your office can cause clutter and misplacement, which may even turn into information landing in the wrong hands. Avoid all these mishaps and consider our document destruction service.
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today!
Get your free quote when you fill out the form or call (262) 368-5034. We will connect you to our network partners for free and get you quotes on their services so you can choose the option that best meets your project and budget requirements.
Record Nations Madison Location
Record Nations Madison
425 S. Lapham St Suite A
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Madison area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha