Taking your company from physical documents to digital files is a big step towards becoming a more sustainable and efficient business. Record Nations can help you with every step of the way to going green. We offer scanning services for any size project and type of document.
Going digital will help improve your employee’s productivity rate because the documents will be at their fingertips rather than searching through numerous cabinets in the hopes to find the file.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
If you have 1 box or 1,000 boxes of paperwork that need to be scanned, our team of professionals will handle your job in a timely, efficient manner. Our providers use state-of-the-art equipment and will convert your documents quickly and correctly so you can start accessing them digitally in no time.
Below is what you can expect when converting your documents to a digital format:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Memphis-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
What Is The Cost of Document Scanning in Memphis?
The cost of a scanning project all depends on your specifications. Services can cost anywhere from 7-12 cents per page. Consider these details when budgeting your project:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible with the system?
Make sure to think about what you will do with your documents after you’ve gone digital. Record Nations offers document storage and document destruction services for your convenience.
Go Digital With Document Scanning in Memphis Today!
Get your free quote within minutes when you fill out the form or call (901) 201-5032. We will help you start on the path to a smooth document scanning process and are happy to answer any questions you have as well!
Record Nations Memphis Location
Record Nations Memphis
2809 Kirby Pkwy Suite 116
Memphis, TN 38119
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Record Nations Memphis proudly serves these cities throughout the Tennessee area:
Arlington | Bernalillo | Covington | Cooper Young | East Memphis | Germantown | Jackson | Nonconnah | Parkway Village | Winchester