Taking your company from physical documents to digital files is a big step towards becoming a more sustainable and efficient business. Record Nations can help you with every step of the way of going green, we offer scanning services for any size project and types of documents.
Going digital will help improve your employee’s productivity rate because the documents will be at their fingertips rather then searching through numerous cabinets in the hopes to find the file.
Memphis experts can help you with any document management project, services include:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? WE can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Austin-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
What is the cost of scanning in Memphis?
The cost of a scanning project all depends on your specifications. Services can cost anywhere from 7-12 cents per page. But take these details into consideration when budgeting your project:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Make sure to think about what you will do with your documents after you’ve gone digital. Record Nations offers document storage and document destruction services for your convenience.
Get FREE Quotes on Document Scanning in Memphis and Tennessee Today!
Get your FREE quote within minutes when you fill out the form to the right or call (901) 201-5032.
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 9AM to 6PM and Saturday 10AM to 3PM.
Record Nations Memphis proudly serves these cities throughout the Tennesee area:
Winchester | Parkway Village | Germantown | East Memphis | Nonconnah | Bernalillo | Cooper Young | Jackson | Arlington | Convington