Document scanning services are a critical part of any document management plan. We off a full-service experience to help you manage your documents.
Let a professional Pasadena-based scanning company take the hassle out of your scanning project and guide you through the process to the right solution.
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for (or you know exactly what you need), please take a minute to fill out the form or give us a call at (626) 478-2270.
How Record Nations Pasadena Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Pasadena has the manpower to quickly perform the indexing, scanning, and post production work. This includes converting the text of the files via optical character recognition software, which allows you to edit the documents or redact various bits of context.
Our providers have state-of-the-art equipment and convert your documents so you can manage them better. Listed below are the steps out experts take when using a document scanning service:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests, be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Pasadena Cost?
Even though there are several factors that influence the price of your scanning project, document scanning typically ranges around 7-12 cents per page.
Some of the other options that will alter the price of your project, include:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
When your scanning project is completed, Shred Nations Pasadena will get you secured with a plan to destroy or store your remaining documents. This way your paper documents can remain protected.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Pasadena
Record Nations Pasadena has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (626) 478-2270.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Pasadena Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Pasadena area:
Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Beverly Hills | Buena Park | Burbank | Costa Mesa | Cypress | Fullerton | Gardena | Glendale | Huntington Beach | Irvine | La Palma | Laguna Beach | Lake Forest | Los Angeles | Mission Viejo | Newport Beach | Orange | Riverside | San Clemente | San Juan Capistrano | Santa Ana | Santa Monica | Simi Valley | Stanton | Tustin | Villa Park | Westminster | Yorba Linda