If you’re looking to migrate to a paperless office in San Jose, Record Nations has a document scanning service provider to handle your project. Document scanning services are a crucial cog in any document management plan.
Our document scanning services help convert files into images that can be indexed and sorted.
How Does Document Scanning Work in San Jose?
We can scan any businesses’ documents at your location or a secure scanning bureau. Accuracy, quality, and consistency are tremendously important for any document scanning service. Our members can handle large-format documents, drawings, and schematics for any document scanning project.
Here are the basic steps we assist you with for every scanning project:
- We will start by removing bindings on your documents and preparing them to be scanned.
- We then can convert your documents to a digital image- even if they’re double-sided.
- If you need indexing or OCR, we can do that. We’ll give you the option of what to make editable and how you want each page indexed for your document management system.
- Once the document conversion is complete, the digital files are delivered to you in whatever format and media you choose- we can even upload them to cloud storage.
How Much Are Document Scanning Services?
On average, document scanning prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on volume. Pricing depends largely on where you’re located and how many pages you need to scan.
One important thing is the number of documents you need to scan and what you need to manage the digital versions. The quote on your project depends on several factors:
- What type of scanning do you need (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you have ready to scan?
- What’s the timeframe you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
There are several other factors that we ask you about when you contact us, but we always suggest getting a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies for your project.
Determining the base price per page gets you in the ballpark, but some of the other options can change the price significantly depending on your needs.
Start Your Scanning Project Today!
Record Nations has over 10 years of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project in San Jose today, fill out the form or give us a call at (408) 912-1712. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from scanning experts in San Jose to help you select the contractor that fits your project best.
Record Nations San Jose Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Record Nations San Jose offers document scanning and storage services around San Jose:
Albany | Atherton | Belmont | Campbell | Cupertino | Dublin | East Palo Alto | El Cerrito | Emeryville | Fremont | Hayward | Hillsborough | Los Altos | Los Altos Hills | Los Gatos | Menlo Park | Milpitas | Monte Sereno | Moraga | Mountain View | Newark | Oakland | Palo Alto | Piedmont | Pleasant Hill | Pleasanton | San Bruno | San Carlos | San Francisco | San Rafael | Santa Clara | Santa Rosa | Saratoga | Sunnyvale