Document scanning is often the first step to a document management plan. Record Nations has partners across the Scottsdale area and will match you to a service provider who can perform exactly what you need.
From complex indexing to scanning documents of all sizes and getting it done swiftly and correctly, our team of professionals will cater to your every need.
Take a minute to fill out the form or call us at (602) 903-1163. We are happy to answer any questions you have.
How Do Scanning Services Work in Scottsdale, AZ?
Our scanning services are comprehensive and flexible. We value accuracy, quality, and consistency in every scanning project, and will index and scan according to your rules and needs.
Whether you need to accomplish a large, one-time scanning project or need long-term, regular scanning services, our contractors can help.
Here is What You Can Expect from Our Scanning Experts
- They will prep your documents—removing bindings, clips, staples, and spirals
- Double-sided documents can easily be scanned
- You choose how you want it indexed and we deliver—individual pages or entire documents
- Editable text and redaction services can be performed using OCR services
- Your newly digital files can be delivered to you in the format you require
- Have a custom request? Just include your instructions when you request a free quote
What is the Average Price of Scanning Services in Scottsdale?
The average cost of scanning one page is around 7-12 cents. This price varies based on where in Arizona you are located, how much you have to scan, and the types of services you are requesting.
The Estimate of Your Project Depends on Several Factors
- The type of scanning services you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)
- The time frame you expect the project to be completed within
- The number of pages you have to scan
- The systems you currently have and whether you need your new files to integrate or not
You should also consider what happens after the completion of the scanning. You will be left with boxes of scanned papers—do you want to throw them out or keep the physical copies? We can get you set up with a secure document destruction company or an offsite storage company.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Scottsdale
Record Nations Scottsdale has built a comprehensive network of local scanning professionals that have decades of industry experience. We can match you to providers in your area who can get your scanning job done quickly and accurately.
Fill out the form or call us at (602) 903-1163 to get free quotes from our experts.
Record Nations Scottsdale Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly services Scottsdale and these nearby cities:
Apache Junction | Chandler | Florence | Gilbert | Glendale | Goodyear | Litchfield Park | Mesa | Paradise Valley | Peoria | Phoenix | Surprise | Tempe | Tolleson | Waddell