The easiest option for document scanning is to hire a professional to do it for you. Hiring a document scanning service professional can also save you time and money.
Record Nations Woodland Hills is equipped to handle any size document conversion project, give us a call at (818) 531-3121 or fill out the form.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning services can provide high quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations Woodland Hills is equipped to scan any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size. We also have an off site mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We are able to accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote by calling (818) 531-3121 or filling out the form on this page.
Standard banker boxes (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), can hold 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, and larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H), can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. For paper stored on a shelf, you can usually fit 150 to 200 sheets per inch. Based on the thickness of paper and the brand of file folder, the numbers can vary.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Whittier
Usually, document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, the company you choose, and how large of a project, most prices range from 7-12 cents per page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Record Nations Woodland Hills partners offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Woodland Hills
Record Nations Woodland Hills is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (818) 531-3121 or fill out the form.
Shred Nations Woodland Hills Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Woodland Hills area:
Anaheim | Burbank | Camarillo | Culver City | Huntington Beach | Irvine | Lancaster | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Malibu | Newport Beach | Oxnard | Palmdale | Pasadena | Santa Ana | Santa Barbara | Santa Clarita | Santa Monica | Simi Valley | Thousand Oaks | Torrance | Ventura