To help you efficiently begin to manage your document and files, it is best done if they are digital files instead of paper files. Traditional paper files take up loads of space and can influence the company to stray away from being green.
Our service providers offer excellent scanning services to help you convert all of your files to an electronically managed system.
To learn more about any of our scanning services read on; if you are already ready you can either fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (208) 712-4293.
How Record Nations Boise’s Document Scanning Services Work
It is very important that we offer to you, consistent quality, and accuracy when it comes to scanning your documents. We also pride ourselves on offering affordable scanning prices.
Record Nations Boise and the local contractors are fully equipped to handle any of your scanning projects.
Here is what you can expect our local contractors to help you manage:
- They remove any bindings, ensuring they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- They can index single pages or the entire document, it is all up to you.
- Our contractors also offer editable and redaction services utilized through the OCR service.
- At the end of the scanning process your documents are delivered to you with your choice of media.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Boise Cost?
The average cost of document scanning services in Boise and throughout the country range from $0.07-$0.12 cents per page scanned. Although this number is not entirely what you will pay and rather it is an estimate for you.
There are other factors that influence the price of scanning which include how many pages you have, your location in Boise and the services that you require.
When you call us for a free quote we can set you up with a customized quote that is specific for your business and industry.
The estimate of your project depends upon several factors such as:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
We also offer other services to compliment your scanning service such as document storage and document destruction services.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Boise
Record Nations Boise has a terrific set of valuable contractors to expertly help you complete your scanning project. To get started today either fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (208) 712-4293.
Record Nations Boise Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Bosie area:
Banks| Eagle| Garden City| Garden Valley| Horseshoe Bend| Idaho City| Meridian| Nampa| Ola| Placerville| Star| Sweet