Document scanning can transform your boxes of paper files into text-searchable digital images, and the process couldn’t be easier. Instead of losing hours searching for a paper you had two years ago, you can keyword search and in seconds you will have all the information you need.
Let one of our professionals in Suffolk County help you find the document scanning service that works for you and your business. They have extensive experience helping small and large business make the transition to a paperless office or digital filing system.
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for (or you know exactly what you need), please take a minute to fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (857) 254-1473.
How Record Nations Boston Document Scanning Services Work
Converting to a paperless office yourself will take up more energy than you have time for. Record Nations Boston has the manpower to quickly perform the indexing, scanning, and post production work, which includes conversion to text via optical character recognition (OCR) software. This allows you to edit the documents, or even redact private information to protect your patients or clients.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings, paper clips, and anything that could restrict the scanning process.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment is used to convert the documents into digital images. It is capable of processing thousands of pages an hour.
- All the information you want to capture is gathered and indexed to make it easier to find with a keyword search.
- Your new files are then delivered on the media of your choosing.
- Our Boston-based scanning companies also accept custom requests, so be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Boston Cost?
Our scanning services in your area can scan and index your documents quickly at a reasonable price. The average document scanning project ranges from 7-12 cents per page, however multiple factors can alter the price of your project, such as:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
It is also important to have a plan for your paper documents after the scanning process is company. We also offer offsite document storage if you need to keep them, and document destruction services if you want to make sure they’re securely destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Boston
Record Nations Boston has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (857) 254-1473.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Boston Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations is proud to service Boston and these nearby areas:
Amherst | Cambridge | Chicopee | East Longmeadow | Holyoke | Northampton | Pittsfield | Springfield | West Springfield | Westfield | Worcester | Boston | Chelmsford | Fitchburg | Framingham | Lexington | Lowell | Marlborough | Newton | Shrewsbury | Waltham