Don’t waste money storing your documents any longer than you should. Documents that have already been scanned or have reached their retention schedule can be easily disposed of through document destruction services.
The documents must be disposed of properly per federal and state laws protecting consumer and employee information. Record Nations Brooklyn can help you and your business today by offering destruction services. Below are a few of the destruction services we offer, click on any of the links to learn more or give us a call at (718) 233-2625.
Document Shredding Services in Brooklyn
Record Nations Brooklyn will help you find the correct shredding service for your business needs. We offer two different shredding services which are mobile shredding where the truck will shred at your location; as well as offsite shredding where all documents are shredded at a secure facility.
Our shredding services gives you the opportunity to:
- Set up a weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, or annual shredding service.
- Shred all documents after they have been scanned.
- Manage and dispose of documents after they have reached their retention schedule.
- Organize and securely dispose of documents that have become useless and nonessential.
The best way to properly dispose of document and records is with a secure shredding service offered in partnership with Record Nations.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Brooklyn
Even deleting everything off your old hard drive does not completely get rid of all the stored information. To ensure it is completely gone and escapes the hands of criminals, the hard drive should be completely destroyed.
Record Nations offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: this is a process where the hard drives are dumped into an industrial shredder and shredded into bits making the device unrecognizable and unusable.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing is performed by professionals who use high powered magnets to scramble the information. This ensures that the information is impossible to retrieve.
- Hard Drive Crushing: this disposal is completed by punching a hole through the hard drive, shattering the device and making the information unrecoverable.
Brooklyn Incineration Services
One of the other proper ways to completely destroy your documents and your devices is through incineration. This is a green process because it provides for Waste-to-Energy facilities. The incineration experts offer several different services including incineration of:
The process of incineration is the same as chain-of-custody security which ensures that your media and documents are safe and will be destroyed. Record Nations can help you find a local provider today for this service.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Brooklyn
Record Nations has partnered with local, reliable experts who will provide you with a certificate of destruction following the disposal of your documents and media. We can help you protect your customers, employees and business information today by using any of our destruction services.
To get started with one of destruction services, start with a free quote from us by filling out the form on the right or giving us a call at (718) 233-2625.
We will be in contact with you shortly to provide you with free quotes from local experts in the Brooklyn area.
Record Nations Brooklyn Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Brooklyn area:
Bronx | Dutchess | New York | Orange | Putnam | Rockland | Sullivan | Ulster | Westchester