Smart businesses are always looking for new ways to improve their efficiency and reduce costs. Going digital is a great opportunity for just that. Document scanning can transform your office by reducing the amount of space used for storing physical documents. Your free space can be used for more profitable activities.
Scanning also improves security and reduces the risk of loss and damages to your records. Most importantly, digital files save time. Your documents can be found quickly, increasing productivity and improving customer service response time.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations uses the latest in scanning technology to create high-quality, accurate digital files. We protect your confidentiality throughout scanning and maintain compliance with all privacy regulations. We are committed to making the process as safe and easy as possible for you.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We convert single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files on any medium you choose; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just be sure to include the details when you request free quotes.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Burlingame
Scanning is charged by the page, typically 7 to 12 cents per page. Adding service options can increase the price per page, while increasing the size of your project will lower it. We recommend stocking up on documents to scan together to keep your costs down. Learn more about counting your documents here.
Be sure to include the service options you are interested in to receive accurate price quotes. Our service options include:
- Scanning specifications like OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Timeframes of your project
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today!
Scanned documents save time and money, increase security, and are better for the environment. Improve efficiency and save your budget with Record Nations scanning services. Call us at (650) 830-3532 or fill out the form to request free, no-obligation quotes on scanning services in Burlingame and the surrounding areas.
Record Nations Burlingame Location
Record Nations Burlingame
Burlingame, CA 94010
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Burlingame area:
Alameda | Belmont | Daly City | Foster City | Half Moon Bay | Hillsborough | Menlo Park | Millbrae | Pacifica | Redwood City | San Bruno | San Carlos | San Francisco | San Mateo | South San Francisco