Documents will stay around as long as you need them. But if you don’t need them anymore why not securely dispose of them? Keeping them around longer then needed actually increases your chances of having the information stolen. Proper disposal of documents is key to getting rid of old or already scanned documents.
Record Nations Chicago can help you with every step of the document management process which should include destruction services. Since there is no use for documents that have reached their retention schedule or those that have already been scanned, so they should be properly discarded. To get started on a destruction service today give us a call at (312) 267-0571.
Chicago Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Chicago will help you find the right shredding service to complete your disposal for your project. We even offer two types of shredding services including mobile shredding and offsite shredding. Offsite shredding is just as secure as the mobile shredding service which shreds onsite at your location.
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Shredding services are one of the best methods to protect your company’s critical documents right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Chicago
When you retire old electronics such as hard drives, it is important to take precautionary measures to dispose of them; rather than deleting and throwing it away. The device needs to be completely destroyed to make the data unrecoverable.
Record Nations Chicago offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
Our local destruction companies offer a secure chain of custody as well as regularly scheduled pick ups.
Incineration Services in Chicago
One of the greenest methods of disposal of paper and media devices is through incineration. The incineration process is simple and allows for a chain of custody, ensuring your documents and products will be properly disposed of. Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Chicago
Following any of the above disposal services, our certified partners will present you with a certificate of destruction. This ensures you that your documents and products were destroyed according to federal and state laws.
To prevent your documents and electronic media with personal information from falling into the hand of criminals, it is best to be properly disposed of. Get started today with a destruction service by filling out the form or giving us a call at (312) 267-0571.
After receiving your request, we will be in contact to connect you to a reliable provider in your area to help you complete your disposal of documents and files.
Record Nations Chicago Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations Chicago proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Chicago area:
Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Carol Stream | DeKalb | Des Plaines | Downers Grove | Elgin | Evanston | Gary | Glenview | Gurnee | Joliet | La Grange | Kenosha | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook | Palatine | Schaumburg | Waukegan