If you’re looking to convert to a paperless office, hiring a document scanning service should be a critical part of your document migration. Record Nations has a local document scanning service provider to work on your project. Our document scanning services include indexing and document conversion.
Our network of scanning professionals offers accurate, high-quality, consistent images and files for your scanning project. It’s important to hire a document scanning service in Chicago that can scan and index your documents quickly for a reasonable price.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Our experts handle all kinds and sizes of documents, drawings, or schematics. If you’re concerned with security or don’t want to leave your office, we also offer mobile scanning services.
Here are the steps we take to assist you with your scanning project:
- First, we remove any bindings on your documents and prepare them for scanning.
- Do you need single or double-sided documents scanned? No problem- we’ll convert them to digital images.
- We also offer indexing for every page or for entire documents to make them easier to find in your electronic document management system.
- OCR services convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later- giving you the ability to change them at will.
- Once the document conversion is complete, we will deliver your new digital files on the medium that you choose- CDs, DVDs, or even a Cloud Storage Service.
How Much Does A Document Scanning Service Cost in Chicago?
Document scanning companies usually charge by the page for their services. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, your volume, and who you select for your project. You also want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain type of scanning? (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the timeframes you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan- are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need to use to manage these documents, it affects the overall cost depending on the file types and specific requirements for that system.
Go Paperless With Document Scanning Services Today!
Record Nations has decades of experience in document scanning. To get started with your scanning project, fill out the form on the page, or give us a call at (312) 267-0571. Within minutes, you will receive free quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your office best.
Record Nations Chicago Location
Record Nations Chicago
120 W Madison St #510
Chicago, IL 60602
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations Chicago proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Chicago area:
Addison | Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Carol Stream | DeKalb | Des Plaines | Downers Grove | Elgin | Evanston | Gary | Glenview | Gurnee | Joliet | La Grange | Kenosha | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook | Palatine | Schaumburg | Waukegan