If you’re located in Dallas-Ft. Worth, Record Nations has a local document scanning service provider to work on your project.
Our network of document scanning experts can help your company convert to a paperless office. Hiring a document scanning service should be a critical part of your document migration- especially if you’re looking for indexing and document conversion services.
If you have an idea of what you need, or if don’t see exactly what you want, take a minute to fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (469) 680-3484.
How Record Nations Dallas’ Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning professionals located throughout Dallas/Ft. Worth will provide high quality, consistent images for your scanning project. If you need document scanning services somewhere in Dallas that can scan and index your documents quickly at a reasonable price, Record Nations can help.
We can scan all kinds of documents, drawings, or schematics that are virtually any size. If you’re concerned with security, or don’t want to chance sending critical documents offsite we also offer mobile scanning services.
Here are the steps we take to assist you with your scanning project:
- If you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), we can convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later, which gives you the ability to change them at will.
- We remove bindings on your documents and prep them to be scanned.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or entire documents for virtually any document management system.
- We determine if you need single or double-sided documents scanned – our experts can handle either to convert them to digital documents.
- Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on any medium that you choose, including CDs, DVDs, or even send them to a Cloud Storage Service
If you have more to do than what we mentioned above, we can create a custom quotes for your project- submit a FREE quote by filling out the form to the right, or give us a call at (469) 680-3484. Make sure to mention any special considerations or requirements for your project.
Counting the Number of Documents For Your Dallas Scanning Project
If you have your files in standard bankers boxes (12.5″ x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), you can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper in each box depending on the thickness of the paper and file folders you have. Large file boxes (15″ x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4000 to 4500 sheets of paper.
You can also estimate the number of pages/boxes you have on a shelf. On average, you can figure that you’ll have around 150 to 200 sheets per inch of space on your shelf or in your cabinet.
If you documents are packed loosely, you need one standard banker’s box for every 13” to 16” of space on your shelves. If you can’t fit one more piece of paper on your shelf, you should need one standard banker’s box for every 10” to 12” of space.
Although this is an approximate number, it will give you an idea of about how many boxes you have and how many sheets you need to scan.
How Much Does Document Scanning Services in Dallas Cost?
Document scanning companies tend to charge by the page for their services. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project. You also want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning? (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What is the timeframe you are targeting to start and/or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan- are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need to use to manage these digitized documents.
Price per page is just the start- any other requirements can change the estimate of the job significantly. We’ll be sure to ask all the appropriate questions to make sure you get the service you need.
Contact us for a FREE Quote on Document Scanning Services in Dallas today!
Record Nations Dallas has decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project anywhere in Dallas today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (469) 680-3484.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Dallas Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations Dallas proudly serves these cities throughout the Dallas area:
Addison | Allen | Arlington | Bedford | Branch | Carrolton | Cedar Hill | Colleyville | Coppell | Corinth | Desoto | Denton | Duncanville | Euless | Farmers | Flower Mound | Fort Worth | Frisco | Garland | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Haltom City | Highland Park | Highland Village | Hurst | Irving | Keller | Lancaster | Lewisville | McKinney | Mesquite | Murphy | Plano | Richardson | Saginaw | Southlake | The Colony | Trophy Club | White Settlement