All documents have an expiration date. However, some take longer than others. After the documents expire or there is no longer a use for them, documents should be properly shred, this helps to avoid any data exposure and theft.
Destroying the documents ensures the safety of your information as well as limits the potential risks of data getting out in the future. Additionally, it frees up space around the office to use for different things and more productive tools. We offer several different types of document destruction to help you keep your private information private.
Every destruction technique follows all federal and California information privacy guidelines. So, here are a few of our top destruction services—to learn more give us a call at (559) 339-0572.
Fresno Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Fresno will help you find the right shredding service for your needs. We can set your company up with a mobile shredder or an offsite service. Mobile shredding is a convenient option because it comes to any location the you need. Offsite shredding services pick up the documents and take them to a local facility to be properly shred.
Our experts can:
- Set up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred all of your documents once they have been scanned
- Dispose of inactive documents that are past their retention period
- Clean up your storage room before you start your scanning project and shred non-critical documents or store them offsite if want to keep them
The best precaution you can take to protect your sensitive information is destroying files before throwing them out. Record Nations Fresno partners with secure, qualified data destruction companies who put your security above all else.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Fresno
A simple mistake made too frequently by companies is carelessly throwing out electronic devices. Additionally, destroying the old devices is the only way to know for sure your information is gone forever.
In addition, there are several electronic data destruction techniques, including:
- Shredding – Hard drives and other electronic device are put through an industrial strength shredder to completely destroy the device beyond the point of recoverability.
- Degaussing – Degaussing is a process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into a jumbled, indecipherable mess.
- Crushing – A hole is punched through the center of your hard drive. This shatters the platters and destroys any information on the drive for good.
Every one of our partners can schedule regular pickups for your materials. They all offer a secure chain of custody to ensure your job was done right. We can get you free quotes from providers in your area today.
Incineration Services in Fresno
One of the most misunderstood forms of document destruction is incineration. It’s widely unknown, but incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of old files.
Different incineration services, include:
- Backup Tapes
- And More!
The incineration process is safe and eco-friendly and comes with a secure chain-of-custody.
Certificates of destruction are given for every job to ensure your private information was destroyed properly. Let us help you find a destruction solution that works for your business model.
If you are interested in a secure document destruction service, call us at (559) 339-0572 or fill out the form for free quotes from providers near you.
Keep your information as safe as possible through secure document destruction services. This will help keep you, your business, and your employees safe.
Record Nations Fresno Location
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
Record Nations proudly serves Fresno and these nearby cities:
Fresno | Reedley | Selma | Tulare