Professional scanning services take the stress out of transitioning to a paperless office. Record Nations specializes in quick conversion projects to get your new system up and running as soon as possible.
We will assist you with the preparation process and create clear, accurate files that can be easily organized, better managed, and quickly retrieved.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Paper documents take time to search through, update by hand, and are cumbersome to store. Digital documents can be found with a simple keyword search and edited easily. Digital files can also be integrated with the document management system (DMS) of your choice, giving your documents structured organization and automated maintenance.
We take care of the following steps to make your project as easy as possible:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire documents, whichever is easier for you.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), so that documents can be modified later.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Redwood City
Scanning is charged by the page. The price per page will depend on the overall size of your project, your location, and any service options you select for your project. The price typically falls between 7 and 12 cents per page. For information on counting your documents, click here.
Our service options include:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Record Nations Today
Record Nations makes it easy to convert your documents to digital files. You will love how easy it is to navigate through all of your information with digital files. Call us at (650) 241-3214 or fill out the form to request free quotes on your document scanning project today.
Record Nations Redwood City Location
Our hours of operations are Monday – Saturday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Redwood City area:
Belmont | Burlingame | East Palo Alto | Foster City | Half Moon Bay | Hillsborough | Los Altos | Los Altos Hills | Menlo Park | Mountain View | Newark | Palo Alto | San Carlos | San Mateo | Stanford